Monday, February 26, 2007

THE RACE FOR THE WHITEHOUSE

Hello: Welcome to my blog. In 2008 we will be electing someone for President. I am a registered Democrat. I am considering seeking the office of President. I own a small Electronics business. I do custom electronics harness assemblies and printed circuit board assemblies.
I consider myself an entrepreneur. Another part of my business is Custom Embroidery and Heat Transfers for Apparel and I make Custom Wood Baseball Bats.
Now Why would an ordinary guy like me attempt to run for President who doesn't have "elected-public office experience." Who doesn't have much money, living week to week caring for a wife and 2-children 23 & 17. Who is not in the pocket of any lobbyist firm, who doesn't have to answer to the special interests to raise enormous amoutns of money to campaign.
My plan is to campaign should I run by starting in New Hampshire and then based on how it goes move into the other States. The only problem is the Democrat party wants to load all the primaries together within a two month span, killing any chance of a candidate with limited funds to receive the attention from the "VOTERS", those people who care about where their country goes.
This is my first Blog and my first question to Hilary Clinton is: You sound like a Monday morning quarterback concerning the invasion of Iraq, with your statement, IF I KNOW NOW, WHAT THE SITUATION ON THE GROUND WOULD BE, I WOULD NOT HAVE VOTED FOR THE INVASION OF IRAQ?
Give me a break Hilary, to make statements about the war in Iraq, as you have is irresponsible.

Now that we are in Iraq, it is time for the Generals to do their job, and the politicians in Washington to "SHUT UP." Its funny how the surrounding Arab states such as Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, don't have substantial troops in the country assisting U.S. Forces, I remember we freed the Kuwaities, didn't we send American Armor, soldiers and incurU.S. Casualties. Why are the Arabs so quiet. Why aren't they spilling some of their soldiers blood.
The U.S. must move through every street in force without let up for the next 6-months, and put on display our military might., If our soldiers are going to die, it is more honorable for them to die in battle than to be sitting ducks and snipered at, and blown to pieces by IED's.
If I were President, I would gather our troops and tell the Generals to let loose and I would force Iraqies to be conscripted into the army, after all its' their country, do they want democracy or do they want another radical as their leader, I would have them trained here in America and sent back to the fight and be on the front lines.
I would split the country offering the Kurds their independence, to hell with Turkey, I would warn Syria to stop arming the militias' and I would send a very clear message to Iran to back off or face an American bombing of their nuclear facilities, military infrastructure and key utiliy and oil infrastructure they would have three days to answer me. (the Iranian message would be carried out with a direct phone call to Irans religiouos leaders). And finally I would ban U.S. Import of Iranian Oil and other Iranian products into the U.S. and its territories.
At the same time, I would take over Citgo from The Venezualan Leader, stop importing Chavez Oil and ban all products from his counrty from entering the U.S. including the famous Seedless grapes that make their way into the ports of Philadelphia. It is time America stop kissing up to these Banana Republic Political leaders and it is time to revive the Big Stick policy of Teddy Roosevelt.
IF you are tired too, let me know.
More Later.

No comments: