Thursday, December 11, 2008

WOW! BEEN A LONG TIME

Hello Everyone:

We have a New President: Barack Obama, Yeh Baby!
Now for the good stuff, Gasoline will hit .99 a gallon by Spring, maybe sooner!
The Senate will not bailout the "BIG THREE", say hello to Bankruptcy!
I believe, Congress should force GM & Chrysler to merge!
I believe, GM should spin off Saturn as an independent car company!
I believe, The Big Three needs to introduce fuel efficient cars in 2009, not 2012.

When you hear the politicos, crying that we need an American auto industry, we do have an American auto industry, Honda, BMW, TOYOTA, etc, they all have US plants, Cars are built here in the USA. Do we really need to keep GM, Chrysler, and Ford limping along? I don't think so!!!

Hey check out my new website: www.lumberkings.biz

Take a look at my latest T-shirts!

Have a great day and GO PHILS!

No comments: