Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS SUPER T-SHIRT WEBSITE


http://www.tshirthell.com/store/clicks.php?partner=jotronics

Hello Everyone: Take a look at this website. www.tshirthell.com
Its off-beat, funny and for 18+ only. The quality of the goods" Outstanding!

I own a small business: www.lumberkings.biz
Part of my business is Custom Apparel, so I appreciate great product when I view it.

For anyone who is interested. You can advertise on my blog for $1.00 a day or $365.00 for a year. Economy is tough for my small business. We need to help one-another.

For those of you who follow me currently you can purchase:
500+ t-shirts white with one color printing, 100% cotton t's Small to XL for $3.00 each, plus shipping. Includes Custom 11" x 11" LOGO DESIGN ON T-SHIRT.
contact me and we can discuss your marketing needs: frontier22@aol.com

We can do custom embroidered Golf Shirts too starting at $15.00 each no minimum order required on embroidered product or check our T-shirt POLO for $10.00 each (White POLO) or a color T-shirt POLO for $13.00 each sizes to XL.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey...thanks an interesting deal. Looking forward to work with you.

Regards,
jonas