Tuesday, March 6, 2007

GASOLINE PRICES A TOTAL RIPOFF


Okay! Here we go again. Gasoline in New Jersey "Regular" at a Chavez Citgo Station on Route 130 is $2.35 a gallon as of this morning. Why the Rise? The American citizen is being raped by the Oil companies, and the Hedge Fund Money Managers, George Bush, Dick Cheney and their circle of Arab Oil Shieks and the Robber Oil Barrons here in the US of A. are sticking it to all of us. My gas usage averages $60.00 per week, before Bush took office, my gas usage was $20.00 per week. My weekly miles traveled has not changed. To the VOTERS who supported G.W.Bush and the guy pulling G.W.'s strings Mr. "DICK" Cheney, I salute your for screwing up America on many fronts, plus the biggest fraud of them all the War in Iraq. G. W. and Friends have now destabilized the Mideast and because of the stupid rules of engagement, American lives are being lost daily.
I want to know Where is Osama? The George and Dick show is almost over, I hope the democrats stop tripping over one another to realize now that we are in Iraq, We need to win the fight against terrorism and I want to know from the Democrat candidates, What are they going to do to lower the gasoline prices. I believe Hilary is a phony, Obama is a flash in the pan, Edwards won't go beyond South Carolina, Biden, I doubt he could be more than a favorite son of Delaware, and the others will end up at the bottom and drop out before the 2007 is even over.
GO PHILLIES
WHERE IS OSAMA & OMAR?

No comments: