Monday, March 5, 2007

THE SECOND COMING OF THE DARK AGES

Did anyone catch the special on the Dark Ages on History Channel? I did it was great, it reminds me on how America and the other World Powers are moving into the Age Of Darkness again. Here is my theory. 1. The Icecaps in the Peruvian mountains are melting, 2. The Weather is changing rapidly,3. The politics of our U.S. Government has our Military in over 120 countries,4. We are trying too hard to satisfy every nationality within our borders with "equality rights" already guaranteed by our Bill of Rights for all "American Citizens."
Around the globe, you have the Have's-Nations's of Wealth, the so called Global "8", Then you have the Middle Nations approximately 50 nations, then the balance ot what is termed the Third World. Wow, a mouthful, then let's start with who has made the Dark Ages another coming, it is the European governments, they cry about everything, they want the U.S. to do all thier military bidding, their armies are vintage World War II, their offensive capabilites are Zero. As President, I would pull American Land and Air Forces from Europe and bring them home, this would force the Europeans to build up their armies and defend their own borders.

Recently I visited a site based in London who can assist marketers in promoting their business to the European marketplace. Its a directory listing many sources for promoting a business,organization, assocation, etc., from finding sources for CD & DVD production for Music groups to Corporate presentations. check out http://www.londonadvertisingdirectory.com


I am looking into this site for my small business to find European sources to promote my products for my small business entities. My purpose would be to market my products to International companies based in Europe with offices in the U.S.A., take at look at the site yourself and let me know what you think.

Joe

GO PHILLIES

No comments: