Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TESA MOTORS ELECTRIC CAR GOOD IDEA... BUT?

Ok! How many out there can afford a $100,000+ sports car "all electric?" Well the company sold 1,000 cars with a backlog of over 700 vehicles. The US Department of Energy may loan Tesla motors $450-million dollars to build a factory for a $57,000+ vehicle. In my opinion, I believe an all electric vehicle should be priced for the "Joe bag "o" donuts crowd" me included, an all electric vehicle for under $20,000 retail.

In my opinion the Department of Energy should invest in All Electric Vehicle companies (AEV's), who promise by 2011-2012 to deliver a 21st century people's car, like Germany's Volkswagen created the famous Beetle. I believe the D of E, should loan money to the firms who will bring an American made 100% homegrown vehicle to the people.

Tesla motors market is targeted to the Rich, Famous and Elite, notice how they are seeking government loans for the upscale marketplace.

I suggest readers of my blog check out a pioneer in electric vehicles called ZAP.
www.Zapworld.com They have created electric vehicles in the "peoples price range."

I would like to purchase one, but the economy has hit my micro-small business too, and I cannot afford a new vehicle right now, unless President Obama, wants to borrow money from the TARP and buy me one for $12,000 to $15,000.00 What da you say, President "O?"

That's all for now folks, have a great day and remember. Keep your chins up, don't use Capital One credit cards or any credit cards, put them in a safe place for emergencies only.

Be Wise, Do as I do USE CASH ONLY or PAYPAL. Only purchase what you need.
Check out my website: www.lumberkings.biz for super prices on custom apparel for your business, your organization, etc. We only accept PAYPAL, Personal and business checks, and if you are local, CASH is fine too.

Go Phillies!
The Phils should talk to Pedro Martinez (5th starter). One-year contract

No comments: